FibreCast’s vacuum-formed ceramic fiber board is manufactured with the highest quality materials in a variety of formulations. Our board products are manufactured in a wet vacuum forming process using bulk fibres, binders and fillers and are engineered in accordance to the prescribed application (i.e. Industrial, Commercial and Residential). Our boards are lightweight, self-supporting and easy to machine and cut. All ceramic fiber boards are planed smooth on both sides and have machined edges.
Our board products are extremely durable, possess high insulating properties and are available in many densities and temperature grades.
FibreCast Boards can be customized to specific formulations with the following attributes:
- Bio-Soluble or Non- Bio-Soluble
- Mineral Wool
- Alumina /Silica
- Zirconia and Mullite Fiber Based
- Use Limits up to 3000°F (1649°C)
- Low, High, or Extremely High Densities from 12 to 85 lbs/ft3 (192 to 1360 kg/m3)
- Many sizes and thickness from 1/8” to 4” (3mm to 102 mm)